Friday, September 19, 2008

TravelingMom.com

News on the publishing front. My essay, Ah Wilderness, which you may remember from my thesis, has been posted in 3 parts on TravelingMom.com, an ezine designed to help make life's travels a little easier. Along with the article check out the sidebar, Hints for Camping With Another Family, written at the request of the editor.

I've also been invited to become the 'resident sanity expert' on TMOM. I'll be writing the weekly Sanity section of the ezine, starting the week of September 29.

Finally, my essay, BabyMaking 101, which I read at the Literary Festival has been accepted for the literary journal, MotherVerse, November issue. The editor has also asked me to write an essay for an upcoming anthology, which I'll be squeezing out in the next couple of weeks!

Apologies for the double posting (in the regular blog and this one) but not sure who reads what and when.

Anne

2 comments:

Carmen Palmer said...

Go Mother Anne!

Kir said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. All your hard work is continuing to pay off.