Sunday, September 14, 2008

Podcast Interviews

I recently discovered how fun it is to conduct and create podcast interviews! While my first interview with Lindsey Pollak (about Gen Y's role in the new economy and the importance of internships in today's job market) is not yet 'live', I am already looking for new interviewees.
I conduct the interviews by phone, so it doesn't matter where they live.

Any ideas on who I might interview next? Who or what would you like to hear more about?
I have my own list of folks, but would love your feedback as well.

Hope you are well and happy. Are you? Let's get an update grads! What have you been up to?

4 comments:

ACW said...

Carmen - Do you plan to post the podcast on your blog?
Anne

Kir said...

I've been busy not writing, it seems. I write enough to post to my blog, and that feels like it. How is everyone doing with the agent search? I'm so depressed about not finding one that I've almost given up. And that is not going to fly much longer now that the bills are coming in for my loans.

Carmen Palmer said...

anne-- yes, i'll post the podcast on my blog...first, super ineterns, the copany i did the interview for, has to post it on theirs, though.

kir-- check out my post here today...maybe the agent is not so important after all...?

ACW said...

Kir - Don't give up! And I say this on a night I'm sitting here, feeling really sorry for myself. You have one hell of a novel there. It will find it's home. All you can do now is keep sending it out -- and start writing a new one. I think the challenge will help both of us break through new ground. Maybe we're just trying too hard?!
Anne