Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Getting Out Everytime

I know with the creation of the alumni blog and the MFA blog, we have opened up to a whole community of writers, teachers, resources, and readers. I created my professional Wordpress pages last summer and my best month saw about 50 hits per month. Now that I've been connected to the MFA blogs I have more than 450 hits for this month alone. Another important contributor to this is that all my emails also have that page as part of my signature so anyone who gets an email has access to the pages.

I think it's important to learn how to market who we are and what we do. This seems to be working with a big jump in numbers in one month. By the way if one or two people are responsible for that many pages views - please stop cyber-stalking me.

No comments: