Monday, July 7, 2008

Visitors Welcome

Hello everyone!

I hope this blog post finds you all happily reading and writing and seeking publishing venues. I am doing all of the above--at a furious rate, since it's summer vacation and all too soon I'll be back in the whirl of lessons to plan and papers to grade.
So I decided that in an effort to create a presence for myself in the online world, I needed a blog of my own. (The title of this blog should have the link for you.) I just started a few days ago, and it's been really fun. I'd love to create links there to any blogs any of you have, and please feel free to use my blog as a link on yours.
So far, it's just been a way for me to expel some of the thoughts bouncing around in my brain, but who knows what this creature will morph into?
So stop by for a visit, and let's talk here too. How are you all doing with your writing goals?

Kir

2 comments:

ACW said...

Great blog, Kir! Congratulations on joining the world of bloggers. I can't wait to also read about your progress on selling Sophie and your other novel.
Anne

Kir said...

Thanks for the compliment, Anne. I'm going to post an update on novel progress in general by the end of the week, so keep checking back! Kir