Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Online Magical Realism Workshop


From Tamara Kaye Sellman, Director of MRCentral.net: I have slated two more Internet-based workshops for magical realist writers through mid-June 2008. These workshops are especially geared toward the international writer or the writer who cannot attend a regular live chat session because of a full schedule, but who still wants to learn and to interact with other students through email.Now's the time to get signed up!


I take the summer off from teaching and client work to focus on my own writing, so I won't be offering these again until October 2008.Feel free to link to this blog or send this info on to anyone you might know who'd be interested in these workshops. I always appreciate your referrals.Registration is simple: contact me directly to reserve your place and, on the day after registration deadline, I'll be in touch regarding enrollment, how to pay, and procedures for joining the workshop.


Thanks,

Tamara Kaye Sellman,



phone: 206.618.7348 (cell; messages okay)

or send a postcard to:

Tamara Kaye Sellman
Writer's Rainbow Literary Services
321 High School Road NE, Ste D3, PMB 204Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

No comments: